Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why?

Why Am I blogging? I guess it is because I am bored and I'm waiting for a "snowstorm" to hit but I haven't seen a single snow flake all day >.<  Also I want to blog about things I've experienced and things I have come to understand and blog just about whatever comes to mind. I am 'relatively' new to blogging and this will kinda be like a journal for me.

Currently I'm into lucid dreaming. Lots of fun when I can get it to work out. My most recent memorable dream was weird. I was at a friends house looking out the window when a saw a rocket  take off across the street. The rocket went crazy and starting flying in circles and then back at the ground and made a little explosion. Then there were like 100 more rockets shooting up in the air from everyone's backyards and blowing shit up. I was scurred. I ran away and then woke up. Hopefully typing this out will help me on my way to getting some lucid dreams. Im gonna try to post everyday!

One more thing, I was just thinking whatever happened to that show Running Wilde? I liked it :( ah well.



No comments:

Post a Comment