Sunday, February 6, 2011

Limitless

Was just watching the superbowl, or parts of it. I was watching it with my eyes but my thoughts were elsewhere. Anyways, One of the ads was for a movie called limitless. From what ive seen in the previews it sounds alot like LSD. Even the title "Limitless" is what I've experienced on LSD. But to able to use it to your advantage would destroy the ego and then the universe. Is it possible to use LSD to give you an advantage in the world. Recognizing patterns becomes easy even for the most complex patterns and paradoxes. I'm definitely interested in this movie.

Another commercial I saw was a phone commercial with ozzy osbourne and justin bieber(is this how u spell it?). so w/e this commercial perfectly describes relativity. Out with the old, in with the new. ozzy was introducing 4G/5G phones and hes like wow they just keep adding more G's or w/e. Then bieber comes on with a 6G phone and ozzy is like whats goin on... so they put him in the background and bieber introduces the new phone. What they don't show in this advertisement is the new music star that hasnt been born yet introducing a new technology that hasnt been invented yet making bieber look old and obsolete. 4G is to ozzy what 6G is to bieber. What it comes down to is the same concept but at different times on a linear time scale. All technology is the same but is newer or older compared to each other because its relative. Ok this might be hard to follow but I am trying to explain it in words from my thoughts and im not too good at it yet. :)

I think of relativity in terms of life cycles and not so much in einstein terms of math probabilities and physics. Although im superb at math, I prefer using words rather than numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment