Friday, February 4, 2011

Can't wait for the NWO

I had dream about bees attacking me last night. Not sure what to post today. I think I will discuss my thoughts on the NWO(New world Order). This New World Order which is the main idea that conspiracy theorists are leaning towards sounds horrible. Well, they make it sound bad. Apparently we are going to live in an oppressive society worse than what we are living now. I think they take everything negative out of this NWO idea.

 It could be that the NWO is a good thing and part of our natural evolution. As seen in zeitgeist they talk about scarcity of products and so we have to compete for what we want. We therefore developed this currency out of thin air. We are essentially borrowing energy from the universe to pay for everything. Money is energy. But now we have to pay it back. And much like borrowing money we could just borrow some more to pay the old debt back. But then we are always in debt. And so this NWO will eliminate debt. I dunno maybe but I think the NWO is inevitable. We need it.

It could be part of evolution that now we finally understand that this system is corrupt we can move on. But before we do we have to experience the fall of the current system. It's not the destination that counts but the journey. Aliens or advanced civilizations already know this and therefore can't just swing in and bring us to our destination. We have to experience this for ourselves. Just like when go through school and you say to yourself, this sux! But when you're older you can appreciate your ability to communicate and all the friends and experiences you had then. It's relative. <--get used to this word because it describes so much hence why my blog is named relatively aware.



No comments:

Post a Comment