Friday, February 4, 2011

Reincarnation

I feel like posting again.. I just finished watching fringe and human planet. Cool shows.
So I was having a discussion with my father about life after death. His reply is that there is nothing. We live a shitty life, we die and that's it. I however was trying to argue reincarnation. It was like talking to a wall though. I know what its like to be atheist or to completely deny religion so I just respected his opinion and let him be. I am no more religious than he is anyways, probably because thats how I was raised. But atleast I have learned to respect religion and people's beliefs whereas I used to tell people they were retarded for believing in God.

Anyways.. about reincarnation..
I found many similarities to the process of birth and the process of death.
First when you die your life flashes before your eyes and you get tunnel vision and then you a see a light.
Now when you are born the first thing you will see is light as you are in a dark womb for 9 months.
You will  hear a voice saying move into the light. Is that an angel? or the doctor trying to get you out?
Then you will see your relatives, your mother and father happy in heaven. and when you are born you will see your mother and father.
Finally many people die and are covered in blood and emerge through the light as a baby covered in blood.
You can start to see this flow from death to birth.
It is a hard concept to accept as your old ego dies and you develop a new ego to brave your new world, thus forgetting your past life.

Now this ties into 2012 and the NWO!!
the current economy is on a collapse and is "dying" and the ego of our culture doesn't want to die. But on the other side is rebirth where we have >limitless< opportunities. I also want to mention that babies are limitless. So even though we reject this NWO because of its order out of chaos we will come to accept it with time and wonder why we didnt have it sooner. Will there be a rebirth scenario in 2012 maybe? Also note that phoenixes are symbols of rebirth and when the solar system crosses the milky way center in 2012 the stars will resemble a phoenix rising out the ashes on the horizon. Time for bed goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment