Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Symbol

First of all I can't remember any dreams today :(. I'll take today to talk about the symbol; The all-seeing eye a.k.a. the eye of horus which is associated with the illuminati. I began seeing this symbol about 3 years ago after an amazing drug experience. I did some research and found information relating to the illuminati and it just spiraled into conspiracy theories. 2012, disclosure, control over the msm, zeitgeist, annunaki, planet x, web bots and so on. Any conspiracy or prophetic event you think of I was into. I don't think the drugs made me crazy, just a more open-minded person. If I was crazy then I would be preaching this stuff to everyone I see. Instead I keep it to myself. Personally I think Alex Jones is a little crazy. He takes things to their extreme.

So anyways the most recent place I've seen this symbol was the Yop commercial right at the starting. Singing Yop me mama is very catchy lol. I think the symbol is a signal telling me im on the path towards enlightenment. Another weird place I remember seeing this symbol was on the 4th kind movie with the resident evil actress. well there was a part where this guy gets possessed and then has a mark on his arm like he was branded. The mark was the all seeing eye. It's everywhere if you look for it. Luckily I don't have to look for I manage to see it. So much more I want to put but I will leave at this for 2day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment