Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dream of the day

I had another dream last night. Well first I had a couple of lucid dreams but it was so dark and so hard to see. I managed to rub my hands together in the dream to stay in the dream as long as I could and it made the dream brighter. I was trying to talk to a girl that I like but I just kept waking up. Then I had a dream where I was standing outside and I saw a UFO in the shape of a planet and a smaller ship took off from the planet and headed towards earth. I was a little scared but I waved. That was it, all I can remember for now.

Right now I'm playing league of legends and listening to music on hypem.com. The college is closed today because of the snowstorm and I might hit the gym later today, plus I need to pick up some more bananas. I love apples and bananas.

Just a heads up that I plan on posting some conspiracy stuff in the future because I am kind of into conspiracies. Maybe I will dedicate a day every week for conspiracies. I could do a different theme everyday of the week. I love music 2 so I could also post music stuff. This is my second day on this blog and I already have so many ideas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment