Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NEW SHOES!

yes i got my new asics 4 real. I just went for a 30 min. run to break in my new shoes and im all pumped. I feel like a  boss. Im ready to train for a marathon... and I have a new technique that goes against modern day running. I call it the camel technique. When running a marathon distance it is wise to keep yourself hydrated. I figured I would train to not drink water.. cz it slows me down and wanna go fast!! I can drink b4 and after but never during. I would have to drink a shit ton early in the morning and then let it settle in my stomach and by lunch timeish I will be rdy to run like a boss.
How long can you run without drinking water? I know that when its 90degrees and humid as shit outside I will start to shiver and get a ringing in my ear... prob not good.. thats when I might wanna drink water but until that moment... fuckit.. ima run like a boss.

o yea my blog today is about running, my first running post! no new conspiracy shit yet... I will have to keep myself updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment